Thank goodness this cast only lasted until last Friday, the weight was killing me. My new cast is Gator Blue, but it will only last until I get my 3 areas of stitches out. Then, I think I'll go with Neon Green for the last 3 wks (total of 5 wks).
Yes, I finally had time to think about me, and finally have the thumb, wrist repair. I had it 2 years ago on my left, but over did it, and collapsed before it was healed. I have to have it re-done, but recovery will be longer due to scar tissue, etc.
When all is said and done, I'm hoping for mobility and pain free hands. My Osteo. Arthritis has taken a toll on most of my joints, but I'm determined to go on a mission, which is our goal for all this.
Thank Heaven for a wonderful husband that has been serving me, he is the best! Thanks for all the prayers, blessings, phone calls, cheer, food, hair cut etc., and love! Stephen was taught by Lynette how to put curlers in my hair. He's the bomb!
8 comments:
Well I bet Dad was serving you...he didn't want to get whacked with that thing! How did you type your blog??? We're hoping/praying for a speedy recovery!
Haaaa....one finger...one key at a time. That's why I'm not online much. Until yesterday, I was in too much pain.
I am glad Dad is taking care of you! Don't over do it this time!! Good choice of colors!
Ahhhh.....you and me are both married to sweeties! Praise God for that! I can just see Steve putting curlers in your hair! HA! :-) Love you guys - miss you too!!!!
aww..poor aunt sheryl!!! i hope you feel better soon. i personally vote for photos of steve putting curlers in your hair!! haha...too funny :)
Ouch! Aren't you so happy for modern medicine though? I hope you heal quickly!
I will be in Florida until the 28th so Im hoping Angela has baby Savannah a few days early!!
wow, I didn't know you had to have that done again. I'm glad we don't have to go through that anytime soon again. Hope you heal quickly and take it easy.
Just thinking of you guys...hope you're doing better. Love you and miss you! Wish I were there to help you.
Post a Comment