Picture: most of the relatives that went to church, Sunday after the funeral.
Evan's funeral was attended by so many people in the community, including church, school and some people that none us even knew. Evan's relatives came from near and far: Great Grandma Marilyn-NV, Gr. Grandma(Bobonne)-UT, Gramps & Gigi-FL, Nana & Papa-CA, Grandpa Hal & Grandma Ronda-FL(kind of adopted),Gr.Aunt Lynette-CA, Gr.Aunt Gayle-NV, Gr.Uncle Jeff & Gr. Aunt Carol-FL, Gr.Uncle Mark & Gr.Aunt Brenda-UT, Gr.Uncle Michel & Gr.Aunt Laurie-UT, Uncle Adam & Aunt Lauren-FL, Uncle Aaron & Aunt Angela-NC, Uncle Justin & Aunt Ashley-NM, Uncle Steve-UT, Uncle Greg-UT, Uncle Dan-FL, Cousins Landon, Molly, Maggie, Gordon-FL, Cousin Teigen-NM, Cousin Brianne-NV.
Angela, Jim and Adam's talks were excellent, but Angela's was so heartfelt, being from his mother. If you want to read it on her blog, you click on Haddock Heartstrings from my blog.
6 comments:
Hi Sheryl,
I love your blog! It is fun to see the cute pictures and stories of you and your family. I have a blog too. You can check it out on http://mommiemaureenie.blogspot.com
I need to work on it some more.
Maureen :)
Oh no looks like the spam has already found you on your comments! So glad to see you in the blog world and see your beautiful family. You are all so strong and faithful.
I'm so impressed with your blog! You're going to have to come down to teach me how to do one of these. I am so low-tech. :o)
This is a beautiful family picture. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Love you.
~ Bev
Bo's dad sent us your blog link -- it looks great so far! Its way fancier then mine. :) Hope your family is doing well!
You're doing a great job bloging, mom! Way to go! Your blog looks great! I love you!
Beautiful family... I wish I were closer. Love you Aunt Sheryl!!
Post a Comment