Saturday, January 3, 2009

GREAT FRIENDS

Bev & Chris with Steve & I
Mike & Barbi on our trip to DC April 2007
Jim & Debo with Adam & Gordy at Ashley's wedding
Mary & Cheryl (My Life Savers!)
Jim & Angela with Hal & Ronda

The only thing different between great friends and family is DNA. We have several friends that fit in that category: Bev and Chris, Barbi and Mike, Debo and Jim, Hal and Ronda, Mary & Cheryl. Anyway, I've been watching all the sappy Hallmark shows and reflecting on the special times we've had with our friends. THANK YOU FRIENDS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart is overflowing with love for your guys. Wow....you've been such a special part of our lives for so long - it is actually amazing. Thanks so much for putting our pics on your blog - it makes us feel so very special to be a part of you and all your family and friends. OK -lady of leisure - so when are you officially moving to Florida??? We are ready to do some fishing!!!
Love you!
Ronda

Lauren said...

That's exactly how I feel as well...friends hold you up when your family can't. Good post.

Angela said...

You do have awesome friends! I am so glad they have been there to help you and comfort you. Love you! Angela