We were blessed to have Ashley, Justin and Teigen visit us on their way to Justin's folks. Even though Teigen got sick with ear infection and a cold and cough, we managed to get some good footage of his adorable little self.

Teigen mostly has the same cute expression...here it is!

Going on a walk with NANA while Mommy, Daddy, Papa & Mike play golf.

Teigen doing push ups!

Teigen playing ball with Lucy
6 comments:
He's so cute! I recognize that first outfit! I remember Evan in that shirt so vividly. I'm glad they were able to visit!
love you.
Angela
He is just so darn cute!
We're sending virtual hugs over the internet to you guys
He is so cute. He has his dad's eyes but he sure has a look that reminds me of Ash what a cutie!
You're probably right, Texas has to have some pretty parts...it's massive enough. The only parts I've ever seen are along Interstate 10...nothing but dust, cows and fast food. Once we got out at a Sonic for lunch and Adam was answering email on his Blackberry and our "waitress" said, "Wow! There sure are a lot of words on that thing." And that sums up our experience with Texas. Kind of limited, eh?
We had so much fun and sure miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment