Marriage isn't always easy. Infact, it's probably easier to be single and selfish. But, I'm so happy I listened to that prompting when I met this wonderful man. I love you Stephen!
Wow have the years gone by but you still look as beautiful as ever, even more so. I am forever grateful that we found each other and have bonded our relationship eternally. Thank you so very much. I love you so.
I'm so glad I got to talk to you yesterday. Just wanted to post a very Happy 39th Anniversary to you both. Seems like yesterday I took a picture of you and Stephen on top our our house in Fair Oaks and you and I said.....LOVE ON THE ROOF-TOP. Heeehheeee....so much has happened in the last 40 years....and I'm so glad to be part of it. LOVE YOU!!!! ~gayle
Happy Anniversary again! I love talking to you guys like every other day or so. It's so nice to have a close relationship and I know we'll always be like that. You are the best. Have a nice time celebrating another year. Love you! And yes Bev....I'm my mothers twin. lol.
Happy Anniversary! We miss both of you and your children. I noticed futher down in the blog that there are some more grandchildren on the way. Bo and Sarah have one coming in October/November also. Some day we will get back to Nor Cal and be able to visit. Have a great Easter!
Happy Anniversary! Was the 27th actually your anniversary, or is that just the date you did the post? My birthday is on the 27th, so that's something we share if it is! :) Miss you guys!
10 comments:
Wow have the years gone by but you still look as beautiful as ever, even more so. I am forever grateful that we found each other and have bonded our relationship eternally. Thank you so very much. I love you so.
such a cute picture!!! Happy Anniversary!
We love you both. Ron asks....How can you be married for the same amount of years you have lived on this earth???? Ha Love you.
Are you sure that's not a picture of Ashley? She's your twin!
Happy Anniversary!
Love you guys!
~ Bev
I'm so glad I got to talk to you yesterday. Just wanted to post a very Happy 39th Anniversary to you both. Seems like yesterday I took a picture of you and Stephen on top our our house in Fair Oaks and you and I said.....LOVE ON THE ROOF-TOP. Heeehheeee....so much has happened in the last 40 years....and I'm so glad to be part of it. LOVE YOU!!!! ~gayle
Happy Anniversary again! I love talking to you guys like every other day or so. It's so nice to have a close relationship and I know we'll always be like that. You are the best. Have a nice time celebrating another year. Love you!
And yes Bev....I'm my mothers twin. lol.
Happy Anniversary!
We miss both of you and your children. I noticed futher down in the blog that there are some more grandchildren on the way. Bo and Sarah have one coming in October/November also.
Some day we will get back to Nor Cal and be able to visit. Have a great Easter!
i just LOVE this picture of you both. amazing....you're beautiful, and i can see why you married Steve! what a foxy couple ;)
Happy Anniversary! Was the 27th actually your anniversary, or is that just the date you did the post? My birthday is on the 27th, so that's something we share if it is! :) Miss you guys!
Sarah, it's actually our anniversary. Happy birthday with us!
Post a Comment