
It's been 6 years since my brother Ryan passed away. Spending quality time is so important. You hear all the time people saying, if only I should've, would've or could've, done this...or that. Yeah, if you only knew that this would be the last time you saw, spoke, held a special person. Then, you could try to do and say all the things you needed to. But, we need to live today, as if there were no tomorrows, then we won't have the regrets.
So since I can't say what needed to be said before, to all those I've lost:
Grandpa and Grandma Pulley
Grandpa and Grandma Lewis
Sister-in-law Linda
Dad
Brother Ryan
Brother-in-law Brian
Aunt Margaret (thanks David, how could I forget)
Grandson Evan
Sister-in-law Nancy
Aunt Belva
Aunt Arva
Uncle Pete
Mary, Harold, Jean and other dear friends
I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU AND LOVING YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment