Okay, I'm only in my 50's so why look like I'm in my 80's, already? Getting gray hair at a young age is genetic in my family. My grandmother even had gray hair in high school, but most family members didn't get gray until their 40's. I started seeing mine in my 40's and now in my 50's, a lot more aging is taking place. Yikes, I'm not ready to be OLD, yet, but I can't stop that. But, I can slow down the look of old, at least for a little while. So, after deciding to go gray 2 years ago, and finally achieving it, I hate it. So...vanity, maybe, but whatever it is, I'm just not ready to be gray, yet! I had a coupon for a free box of men's, Touch of Gray (and my blonde hubby, sure doesn't need it). Besides it's just a rinse, no dye, you just comb it in, and it says the gray goes away a little at a time each day. Well, here's the pictures from yesterday, before and right after. But, today it was even darker like the box predicted. I didn't take a picture today, because at this rate I'll have black hair by tomorrow (hope not)! I guess this rinse will wear off in a few weeks, but until then...I ONLY have a 'touch of gray'. Besides my mom always said this about being gray: "men look distinguised, and women look OLD", she sure had that right!

BEFORE

AFTER
And the funny thing, Stephen didn't even notice yet...that's LOVE!
5 comments:
Wow, big change! Of course, I think it looks good either way. :)
At least you weren't in your 20's when you started seeing gray!!! Thank you Grandma Elsie!
Kristen you don't have any to whine about, you're just like Steve, you'll probably be dark blonde forever!
Sorry about whatever I'm doing to lose the comments...I did get your's Angela T. and Kristen.
You do not look old!! I'm already getting grays, it's tough on us dark haired people because you can see it.
Post a Comment