I'm so thankful for the good news that Ashley and Justin are helping Teigen become a big brother in September. This will make our grandchildren total of 12.
I'm so thankful for grandchildren.
I'm so thankful that our youngest grandaughter will be baptized in April.
I'm so thankful that our oldest grandson will be ordained a deacon after he turns 12 in April. It seems just like yesterday he got baptized.
I'm so thankful for all my good friends that have helped me in countless ways. They are so selfless and so amazing.
I'm so thankful for both mine and Steve's parents and all that they are!
I'm so thankful for siblings.
I'm so thankful to be a daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, and related to so many great people.
I'm so thankful for my children.
I'm so thankful that Hailey Sunshine Johnson brings so much joy to her grandparents. It's so fun watching them with her.
I'm so thankful for Hailey Taylor's sweet spirit and her tender love for Stephen & I. We are asked a lot at church, "is that your grandaughter"? She isn't related but she's so much a part of our Sunday services. When she doesn't come or isn't sitting with us, there is a big void. Thank you Hailey for your love and inviting us to be a part of your baptism celebration. We love you...
I'm so thankful for opportunities to serve others.
I'm so thankful for my temple service and attendance.
I'm so thankful for this time in my life and to be preparing for a mission with Stephen.
I'm so thankful for a husband of 39 years, who loves me inspite of my many
imperfections. I love you so much, Stephen.
I'm so thankful for the knowledge of seeing our loved one's again.
And, last but not least, in anyway, I'm so thankful for a Savior and Heavenly Father that KNOWS me, my heart♥ and loves me.
I love them!
6 comments:
I LOVED your post. Thank you for sharing all the things your thankful for. I'm thankful for YOU! I love YOU and miss YOU! Have a good day and SMILE...you have a great one and so much to be thankful for. xoxo
What a great post! I need to post something similar. Thank you the reminder to be thankful for our blessings :) love you!
I'm thankful for you too!
Great blog babe. We have much to be thankfull for. Our very existence on this earth is a blessing we sometimes dont realize. I love you forever.
Thank you for your blog. You made me cry but that is pretty easy for me. Ha Thank you for being my sister. I love you more than you will ever know. We are still waiting for you to come serve in Ireland with us. Love you both.
What a wonderful tribute to your family, friends, and God. It's a good reminder for all of us to take the time to count our many blessings, for they far outnumber our sufferings. What a nice posting! I love it! I love you, too!
Post a Comment