On Monday, August 23rd, 2010i, Kai Joseph Towers was born of goodly parents, Aaron Joseph and Angela Marie Palermo Towers. He entered earthlife weighing in at 7lbs 9.7oz, and measuring nearly 2 feet (20"). 
My love and gratitude to the Lord is overwhelming and I feel my Savior's love and answers to prayers continually. I can't wait to hold this sweet little babe that just left the Lord's presence to begin his earthlife with his sweet, loving and devoted parents. He will feel their love unceasingly as they sacrificed and prepared for his arrival.

I wish the best of everything to this sweet new family of 3.
Always a mother, forever a friend!
2 comments:
Congratulations! Can hardly wait for our #13 and your #12!
So happy for you and Stephen and your whole family. Little Kai Joseph is adorable and is blessed to have such wonderful parents and grandparents. We love you.
Post a Comment